CIO-SP3 Small Business (SB) is a Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) vehicle, designed to permit all federal civilian and defense agencies to acquire a wide range of Information Technology (IT) services and solutions. These IT solutions include, but are not limited to, health and biomedical-related IT services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. CIO-SP3 SB has a 10-year period of performance, and a $20B contract ceiling value.
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Media Services
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
Core CompetenciesTechnology solutions; systems design, development, integration and delivery
- Strategy and management consulting; business intelligence; managed/professional services
- Enterprise security, content management (ECM) and website development
- IT infrastructure support for the Federal Government
- Business performance management
- Establishing strategic partnerships and vendor relationships
Benefits Quality of Service
- Pre-qualified pool of small business contract holders.
Cost Effectiveness and Transparency
- Competitive rates available online.
Speed to Order and Kickoff
- E-ordering in 10 minutes or less; awards in 30 days or less.
Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
Eligible Users: Any federal civilian or DoD agency
Award Range: Up to $100 million
Ceiling: $20 billion
Task Order Competition Required: No
Agency Service Fee:
Greater than $27,000,000
Not to Exceed 12 month period
DUNS Number: 03-332-4117
Contract Number: HHSN316201200164W
Points of Contact
Telephone: (703) 650-1835
510A Herndon Parkway, Herndon, VA 20170
General Information for CIO-SP3 SB
Period of Performance
07/15/2012 to 07/14/2022
Task Order Types
Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP), Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF), Cost-Plus-Award-Fee (CPAF), Cost-Plus-Incentive-Fee (CPIF), Cost Reimbursement (CR), Time-and-Materials (T&M)
Chief Information Officer –
Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) SB
Primescape formed a capable small business team that provides demonstrated success supporting all 10 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) of the task areas. The members of our team, with links to their websites, are provided below.
Payment Terms/Prompt Payment Terms – Net 30 Days
- NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business Website
- Latest Conformed Contract
– Name Change Modification
- Labor rates
- Awarded GWAC
Highpoint Digital, Inc. is an SBA-certified small, disadvantaged business that has been providing information technology and professional support services to the Federal Government since 1998. Highpoint Digital, Inc. services include infrastructure management, applications delivery, business intelligence, and strategic business consulting. We provide extensive health care experience to the Team through our support of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) where we designed, developed, and maintained the system that supports the Section 340B discount drug program.
Highpoint Digital, Inc. formed a capable small business team that provides demonstrated success supporting all 10 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,89,10) of the task areas.