CIO-SP3 8(a) is a Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) vehicle, designed to permit all federal civilian and defense agencies to acquire a wide range of Information Technology (IT) services and solutions. These IT solutions include, but are not limited to, health and biomedical-related IT services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. CIO-SP3 8(a) has a 10-year period of performance, and a $20B contract ceiling value.
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
Core CompetenciesTechnology solutions; systems design, development, integration and delivery
Technology solutions; systems design, development, integration and delivery
Strategy and management consulting; business intelligence; managed/professional services
Enterprise security, content management (ECM) and website development
IT infrastructure support for the Federal Government
Business performance management
Establishing strategic partnerships and vendor relationships
Benefits Quality of Service
- Pre-qualified pool of small business contract holders.
Cost Effectiveness and Transparency
- Competitive rates available online.
Speed to Order and Kickoff
- E-ordering in 10 minutes or less; awards in 30 days or less.
General Information for CIO-SP3 8(a)
Period of Performance
06/30/2012 to 06/29/2022
Task Order Types
Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP), Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF), Cost-Plus-Award-Fee (CPAF), Cost-Plus-Incentive-Fee (CPIF), Cost Reimbursement (CR), Time-and-Materials (T&M)
Chief Information Officer –
Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) 8(a)
HighPoint Digital, Inc. formed a capable small business team that provides demonstrated success supporting all 10 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) of the task areas. The members of our team, with links to their websites, are provided below.
Payment Terms/Prompt Payment Terms – Net 30 Days
- NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business Website
- Latest Conformed Contract
– Name Change Modification
- Labor rates
- Awarded GWAC